Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rustic meets Modern meets Shaker meets PERFECTION!

The best of all worlds is found here
incredible architecture


take me away!

wood & white true love

fabulous floors!

I would never leave this room!

open concept,lofty feeling!

simple,clean and comfortable

MMM Shaker + Barn + Cottage = Eclectic Heaven!!!Even I would cook in this kitchen!!!
I could be happy the rest of my life in the Guest House
how do I get on the guest list??

ok seriously how perfect is this place?????
This rustic paradise envelops all my most favourite things(saltbox,barn,log,cottage,shaker,and minimalist)and makes them work under one roof! All they need is a moose head over that fireplace to complete my dream!!
I would love to see some exterior shot,thank you Style at Home you've done it again!!!
Natalie
..
U

1 comment:

~The Boyd Homestead Farm~ said...

What a lovely home! I would love to have beams like that :) And nice open space! Thanks for sharing Natalie!!

Trish