Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cabin Fever

 It is a rare occasion when I get to stay home ALL day,(and be a couch potato)and I loved every minute of it.
I watched CityLine,Nate,and sadly a City TV special coverage of a fallen Police Officer,who lost his life in the line of duty and leaves behind a 2 yr old son and a wife. He was honoured by over 12,000 Officers who marched through Toronto. I was glued to that from 12-4.It was heart wrenching.
I barely got off the couch except to shower,make tea, and let the dog out.
LAZZZZZZY
yes the Peanuts Gang is put away,but that stack of magazines is still waiting to be read,mmm tea

I find we spend so much time,energy and money ON our homes only to spend very little time IN them.
I managed to move a large and very heavy cupboard out of my daughters room and into our upstairs sitting area to use for more linen and towel storage :)but other than that I didn't accomplish anything. I didn't contribute in any way to the gross national income, but I was home when my kids walked through the door :)
I read (drooled over) Elle Decor


and
Log Home Living (February)










check out 13 more pages of breath taking tours here
What's life without dreams right?
It's back to reality tomorrow but not before catching

 Dear Genevieve and  Sarah 101followed by Pawn Star's and American Pickers(our new favourite show!)

I hope you enjoy a day to do nothing soon! Most people want to get out of the house with "cabin fever"..I prefer staying IN the house!!

Natalie

..

U

No comments: