Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hudson's Bay Ottoman

I finally got around to opening my December House and Home magazine the other night,and fell in love with this Rustic Retreat
Love at first sight!
They had an ottoman covered in a Hudson's Bay blanket that has me searching Ebay and other sources to find one just like it...I can't find anymore pics of this cabin online but I did find this image from google :)
gotta get me one of these here thingys

I love this trapper bag....oh oh I found it here
Going home now to look at my magazine again and try to win me a blanket (I am the highest bidder so far..)
I am pretty sure I could recover an ottoman with one or two of these babies (I being Jen)
It just figures I sold one for only $50 about a year ago,now that I see what they go for I am kicking my....
Happy Tuesday glued to the TV night!
Natalie

No comments: