Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Friday, April 9, 2010

I love when things just find me...


When it rains it pours,and this week has been no exception. I found yes found on the side of the road this antique bent arrowback chair begging me to save it. Also this sweet tulip jug found me,(not on the side of the road lol) but for a really great price from a thrift store. And just this am met a nice couple who were selling this amazing crock,and on their way to Port Hope stopped in our shop and offered it to us first!
I had a dealer from Port Hope in this week buying retro goodies from our basement..a huge 1950's Coke store clock from an Oshawa store,and some steel industrial floor lamps, gotta love when it sells before it even hits the show room floor.
Call it serendipity, fate or pure luck whatever you call it, it has been on my side this year!
I am a firm believer in "You Reap what you Sow" Galatians 6 vs 7-8. And God knows all I have ever tried to do is help people and be honest.

No comments: