Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Country Living May 2010

I love opening the mailbox to find my Bible (as my kids call it) Country Living magazine! I have been savoring every page(well except for all those advertisements! can't they put them all together at the back?
Regardless,this month is no disappointment and has given me great inspiration for our master bedroom addition,we are aprox. $600 away from finishing this addition(now into its second year),that is if we drywall the walls..but I am holding out for wood walls...my husband says wood ceiling? wood floors? AND wood walls?? and I say "YES!! what's your point?" here's what I will be pinning up on the studs for him to see I'm not "over doing the wood thing!"
There is a Martha's Vineyard cottage to die for!  pages 86-93 Guess what...wood ceiling,wood floors AND wood walls!! :))


A Home Away from Home pages 101-105 is a feature on a Catskill's Farmhouse transformed into into a gem of a guest cottage!"

If you still need more FIX there's Rustic Revival pages106-113
This is an issue NOT to miss...there is also a guide to America's Best Antiques Shows
happy reading! Check out the  Country Living website for more great decorating tips,recipes and sooo much more!!

No comments: