Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It will be worth it in the end,it will be worth it in the end,it will be worth it in the end,it will be worth it in the end...

I keep telling myself and my husband this over and over..what Jen and I started, he gets to help finish (like he has nothing better to do,just a bunch of reno's on our house, and yard work, and fix up my truck, and finish Gramma's shed and fence,and and and...)
We must be crazy to do this but we couldn't help it,having restored a ceiling in our previous location we knew it would pay off..our merchandise looks so much more at home now then it did under the card board ceiling tiles and fluorescent lighting...
whoever built this structure went all out,maybe even overboard on the 2x4's and nails..built to withstand much more than ceiling tiles...
Paul's cutting out the last section of structure
get a mask!
Add caption
looks like some kinda primer here and another wee repair to do
view mid way back before the middle beams were cut out..
the last piece to come down,and he is still smiling!
yup that's a staircase in our ceiling..going no where,we will paint it up for fun,why box it in?
the spirits are happy!
looks sorta like a bowling alley..who wants to help paint each groove?? hopefully I can get a roller to hit the cracks :S my neck hurts already!
it will be worth it in the end,it will be worth it in the end,it will be worth it in the end....
Natalie

1 comment:

Design Love said...

You know what.....it will be worth it in the end! But my husband would be cursing me daily! Be really nice to him, like extra nice......lol

Cindy
xo