Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Santa Claus Parade Tomorrow and The Markham Craft Show

Busy weekend ahead,our town is celebrating our 49th annual Santa Claus Parade,which always kicks off the "holiday vibe" around town. We are participating this year,baby blue will be #14 in the line up! It looks like the weather will co operate,which is good because she doesn't like the cold!











Also this weekend the Markham Fairgrounds host Home for The Holidays it is a great show,4 buildings to explore! I went yesterday to help my friend Jen set up her booth,and got a sneak peek at this years amazing show! Cindy is also there with her candles,signs and hand painted original folk art pieces...





I will update tomorrow with parade photo's...
Have a great Weekend!!
Natalie
..
U

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, that's it! I am definitely going to the Markham show next year. I went many many years ago, but I'm not missing it if your photos are any indication of what I will find there. I'm adding it to my calendar.