Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Quiet Place

Do you have that special spot in your house or outside that you love to go to unwind,think,ponder,relax,and just be left alone? For me this is that spot
This is where I sit and enjoy my morning tea after Cara gets on the bus(8:40am) the sun is so warm,and the birdies come to eat their breakfast..it's a nice way to start the day. By no means fancy it just works..I can flip through a magazine,go on my laptop or just sit. I added this great outdoor mat yesterday,purchased from The Potting Bench,a great garden shop 3 doors west of our shop,in Bowmanville :)
 
Have a great weekend!
Natalie

3 comments:

Tina said...

What a gorgeous place you have to sit and relax! I would love to have such a place outdoors, but for me it is at our farmhouse kitchen table. Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend ~ Tina xx

Carriage House Antiques said...

well last summer it was the rabbits space..lol I just hosed it down and took it over recently. We will be painting the house soon so I am enjoying it while I can.
hope you have a great weekend "down unda" too :)
my friend Paula's is there visiting,such a dream of mine!

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Such a great spot! I need to create a special place like this to relax!

Amy