Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter is for the birds, I mean dogs!!!

This morning the GTA got a winter wake up call. While I prefer to sit with my morning caffeine,in front of the fire and Breakfast Television..the dogs had plans of their own. Paul was out plowing since 3am so it was MY duty to get them up and out!
They crack me up, running around and around the yard,burying the tennis ball and pouncing on it,face first!
How can they not feel the cold?? They don't put on boots or coats or mitts..but just blast through it like it's nothing..while I stand shivering on the deck in my pj's and coat,boots. Although I was freezing had to grab the camera and get some shots of them...

the chase was on











I love this one,Buster's face is covered in snow..too cute

back inside sitting nice waiting for his treat!

Sunny,such a good sport

have a great day!
Natalie

1 comment:

Ginny said...

What a cute pair, I bet they are best buds!